The residents of LifeHouse crisis maternity home will best succeed when surrounded by their community’s compassion and encouragement. There are several ways you can contribute to their success.
If you are interested in making a donation of your resources, time, or finances, please contact us at 417-720-4213 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New or gently worn clothing for mothers-to-be, new mothers, and infants
- Powdered formula
- Books for mom and baby
- Toys for infants
- Wipes, newborn baby essentials, such as pacifiers, bottles, baby bathtub, nail clippers, etc.
- Bus Passes
- Volunteers play a vital role in the lives of each resident!
- Volunteers provide:
- Study partners
- Transportation to appointments
- Assistance in developing healthy hobbies
- Help learning to be a mom
- A reminder that people outside the House’s walls value the woman and her child
Your tax-deductible gift will be leveraged in order to serve the women others have forgotten.
For your convenience, you may financially partner with LifeHouse CMH through a one-time gift via credit card or mailed check, ongoing support through automatic withdrawals or check, or through a planned gift.
If you would like to understand how you could bless LifeHouse CMH and potentially receive tax savings through a planned giving opportunity, please contact Maureen Jersak at 417-866-0841.